Wednesday, February 17, 2010

REVIEW: Chicken Fricassee

Okay... first let me start by saying I am a PICKY eater.  I do eat chicken and turkey...not a huge fan of beef, even though I do eat it from time to time.

So...  the man (Gary) picked out the recipe. He liked the name...LOL  So.. it was actually easy to prepare.. not hard at all.  The smell as it cooked reminded me of cooking dressing (stuffing).  To  me the gravy tasted almost like a gumbo rue.  Overall, very good.  I was pleasantly surprised.

Rating...4 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. My review - Kari:
    Made this recipe (minor alterations in addition of some spices,..and we use Wegman's pan searing flour vs. regular and don't add any more salt) and it was fantastic! It was the coating that made the differnce for us. A seared texture,...tasty coating and then juice centered.
    4 out 5 stars seems appropriate!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter