Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pizza Rolls


1 loaf Pillsbury Refrigerated French bread dough
Sliced Pepperoni (or Turkey Pepperoni)
Butter
Italian Seasoning & Garlic/Parsley salt
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Take the dough out of the container & lay it flat. Cut it in half & roll out two rectangles. Spread a little butter over the dough. Sprinkle that with some Italian Seasoning & Garlic/Parsley salt. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and then cover with mozzarella cheese.
Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam and place seam-side down in a baking pan.
  I baked them at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.

* I was in a hurry when I made these. so I forgot to take during pictures.. they are SO easy and SO yummy...  really worth making. 
 I dipped them in marinara sauce...

1 comment:

Site Meter